This GOPS club event is intended for Great Outdoors members who are familiar with pickleball play and pickleball rules. It is designed to be a fun event that will rotate players through groups of 4 for games. This is also a chance to meet and get to know other Great Outdoors members who enjoy playing pickleball.
Like any sport there is a risk of injury that comes along with playing pickleball. To help reduce the risk of injury, please review the pickle ball safety tips at: https://usapickleball.org/play/health-safety
- There will be only one announcement/registration for all four, February pickle ball events. The events will be on held on Tuesday, Feb 7, Feb 14, Feb 21, and Feb 28. Register once if you want to play one, any, or all of the dates listed.
- These games are at condo association located in Palm Springs.
- Registration for this event is limited to the first 20 that sign up. You can join our waitlist in case of a cancellation.
- You must be a member. You can join - click here.
- This pickleball event is not intended for members who have not previously played pickleball.
- We will be playing on two pickleball courts in a condo association.
Location/Directions: Directions to the courts will be provided to those that sign up.
Cancel: If you cannot make a this event for which you have registered, please cancel as others may be on the waitlist. You may cancel directly from your profile settings or notify the event leader.
Photos - click here to see some of our games.
Event Leader: John Ryan - eMail: click here.
Weather Policy: Inclement weather cancels.